image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Tassel Bag


Used to scribble illustrations on paper a lot, 
right from when I was a kid.
Behind the school notebooks, textbooks and have been caught doodling in lectures.
Well I am not regretting it cause this where all that doodling and scribbling has led to. 
Fashion Illustrations, my two passions put together!
Absolute obsession with Fashion and great interest in sketching combined with a smart phone. :)

The first illustration is something that is on top of my Wishlist. :) 

Fashion Illustraion

But now that it's raining on my side of  the world have to wait till monsoon is over to buy a tassel bag!
Will be putting up more illustrations.
Till then...

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment