image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

50 Shades of Grey


The city is slightly turning breezier,
cooler and sometimes it feels like the grey clouds will burst.
And in this grey weather I have somehow got obsessed with that color
and have got several things in grey for myself.
This shirt being my favourite office wear.
So styled it keeping my boho ways in mind. ;)


Shirt: Powai Galleria | Tee & Denims: Forever 21 
 Ring: Forever 21 | Neckpiece: Colaba | Kada: Mom's
Bag: David Jones, Lifestyle


This is usually how I jazz up my boring formals. I team them up with chunky jewellery. For me it's equals to being rebellious. ;)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Wow ! U look so pretty !
    would u like to follow each other n stay in contact..
    Hope to see u soon on my blog
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete