image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Foot Spa Benefits | Sukho Thai Foot Spa Review

I m a big fan of spas, I love to treat and pamper myself with them. Those blissful hours and that refreshing feeling for the day to follow are worth the splurge every once in a while.

I recently visited Sukho Thai Foot Spa and had an amazing Foot Spa Experience.

Let me start with sharing some benefits of Foot Spa/ Reflexology.

Why you should get a Foot Spa?

Feet are the most ignored part of our body, a relaxing massage for the tired legs and feet eases muscle fatigue & reduces tension,

The essential oils, scrubs or the products which are used makes your feet look pretty too.

Reduces depression & Anxiety.

I did some research and also found out it's good for your circulation, migraines and also helps alleviate symptoms of PMS & Menopause. 

About Sukho Thai


A Thai foot spa spreading happiness & smiles. They are passionately committed to total quality spa services. They believe in upholding the highest ethical standards. The word Sukho is derived from the Sanskrit work "Sukh" which stands for happiness and Thai for being it a Thailand brand.

My Experience
As I walked towards the spa my eyes fell on the amazing entrance and then I was welcomed into a very soothing ambiance with a pleasant greeting. I think I was already feeling relaxed with the trickly water sounds, dim lights and ambient light music.

After I chose the therapy I wanted to get, I was given comfy cotton pajamas to change into. Then I proceeded to my recliner, a very comfortable & relaxing one I must say. The therapy area was hardly lit making it even more relaxing. There's almost a pin drop silence, it's like another world, in good way. ;)

My therapy entailed a very detailed foot spa. The therapist started with an oil massage and then proceeded too soothe the pressure points followed by a very relaxing head and bath massage. My Thai massage also included extreme stretches which tests you at first but take it from me they help you feel good real quick. A stuck up & strained feeling in your neck, shoulders and back disappears soon.

It ended with a mini meal of exotic & fresh fruits and a cup of ginger tea.
It was a soothing experience all in all and I can't wait to go back to try some other therapy as well.

If you want to know more about them you can them out here: www.sukhothai.in

Hope you liked this Look. 
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment