image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

DIY Peter Pan Collar

December is the month when I get loads of invites to attend parties and all the long lost friends suddenly seem to remember me. 
And on too many occasion I have to head to these social and fun events right from a long day at college or work. 

And that's when I need something to spice up my existing outfit. And this year, when Bling is so in... This PETER PAN COLLAR is my personal favorite little something to add the needed zing to my day outfit.

The best part is I have a DIY to illustrate, it's easy, it's inexpensive and most importantly it's super fun!   

Stuff that you will need.
-Canvas
-Sequin lace/ or any desired embellishment.
-Satin Ribbon (Preferably black)
-Fevibond


And now you are good to go! 

Cut out the Canvas in a collar shape. Estimate the size by placing it around your neck.



Patiently glue the embellishments with the Fevibond. Remember to keep it clean and tidy.


When everything is properly glued and dried, glue the black satin ribbon firmly. 
Let it dry before trying to lift it with the ribbon.  




And now what you have is an amazing statement piece that can up your style quotient in a instantly!


I had so much fun preparing for this post. Hope you try it too.
Would love to receive the photographs of anything similar that you have tried.

Sparkle away this party season, ladies!
Love,
 Saily    

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love peter pan collars. Saw some nice ones at vero moda!

    www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this DIY..thanks for sharing!!
    Last day to win a gorgeous bag from Tosca by clicking HERE

    ReplyDelete