image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

All things Clear!



I love to flaunt and I know all you girls do too.
The sheer trend has captured all the spot lights this season in most of the fashion weeks. 
So what would be the next hot sheer statement? 

Transparent Bags


It has to be the transparent bags, clutches, purses and other fashion accessories to team up with your outfit.
I am swooning over the fabulous ‘transparent trend’ and want it in my wardrobe soon.

Transparent Clutch with Studs


Make sure that the bags you carry have translucent tinge or have transparent effect with a pop of candy and neon colors. 
You can also try various prints on a simple and well cut out sheer plastic bag that matches with your daily outfit.

Neon Transparent Bag

Clear Clutch


These trendy and peppy handbags are definitely ready to jazz up your summer style. You can try them this hot weather and definitely in the monsoon too.

Contrast it with your office wear and ready to board!
It won’t cost a bomb unless and until you try making them at home. 
I am hoping our street stores have them soon too. ;)

Guest Post by the lovely Gauri Shirur. 
Catch her at @Demoneeka.


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment