image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Sheers to the Summer

I swear by the sheers in summer. And this season it's a totally hot trend! 
Pastel sheer shirt is what I chose to dress up in on a weekend spent with my close friends. 
We just sat there deep in conversations and light moments, basking in the evening sunshine.  








Rustic golden statement tribal neck lace was enough to add a spark to this simple look.
My new glasses turned out to complement the outfit very well.
I was all smiles that breezy evening. :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,













Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I am totally loving sheer too! And I love your sheer shirt :)

    - Sayali
    http://keepinitstylish.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete