image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Spring Break

Escaping the scorching Mumbai summer, we landed in Kelva. 
One of the peaceful and clean beaches of Maharashtra. 
And when you are having a Spring Break, dressing for it is super exciting! 
I just need a reason to dress up, mix n' match and experiment with different looks. 
And this time I wasn't alone, my BFF who is my partner in crime most of times was with me.




And introducing the very lovely Gauri! :)




We were going crazy about leopard prints, skull prints, colors, colors and lot of colors! 
My personal favorite is Gauri's skull scarf. 
We had a great time Fashion-wise and otherwise! ;)


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. i am loving my special appearance :* love you babe... thanks for the sweetest gesture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my pleasure!
      It was so much fun posing with you. :)
      Love ya 2 :*

      Delete