image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Vertical Stripes: That 60's Trend

Fashion-wise we are visiting 60s this summer. 
The androgynous monochromes, the baring midriffs  dresses fitting at the waist and flowing downwards and yes how can we forget the bold prints! 
And it definitely feels like a fun era to visit. Ofcourse I am not going to stay out of sucha joyful affair! 

Here's how I embraced the 60s and made it to 2013's most fashionable event.
Yep, I was dressed in monochromatic stripes for Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013. 


And later that evening... 



  



Vertical Stripes Dress: Cottinfab
Neckpiece: Jazz
Footwear: Catwalk
Bag: Hill Road, Bandra

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. lovely! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete