image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Hair Inspiration


I love love love Blake Lively’s and Beyonce’s messy curls!




It gives an impression of being  just out of the bed but still so hot and ready to face the world.
 And this is the look I try to achieve most of the times. I don’t really have to work hard at styling my hair because I too kinda have naturally curly hair


The only thing I have to work at is avoiding a way too messy look



Also, I simple adore the messy updos . I have tried it myself a couple of times but still to perfect that look.

Amanda Seyfried’s updo at Oscars is what I am going to try very soon.  She looks gorgeous in this hair style. If all goes right I might put up some photos of the messy updo.

Do share your Hair Inspiration. Whose hair style you totally look upto?

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Yea... Very true babe!
    Messy.. Now and forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, I have extremely curly hair too!

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the messy updo. What I call "not a hair out of place but it looks like i just threw it together"... I aim for that everyday.

    http://FashionAveAndBrooklyn.com

    ReplyDelete