image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Fiery Red Brocade Jacket

I always wanted a Brocade jacket that won't be over the top dressy and I was very lucky to find this one from Fashion Garage on FashionandYou. I wore it to a cozy dinner for two. 
It matched my mood and ambiance!




The red in this is so fiery that I thought of keeping the accessories to minimum to avoid any clash!
The subtle Emerald ring did complete justice to this jacket.


And again, I just can't ditch black even in summer. ;)


What I love about this jacket is it is cut out very differently. The golden ribbon and the wrap around look is a winner.  And inspite of the different cut, it fits so well. 
I call this one a 'Statement Jacket'.
One Brocade jacket and I am good to go.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, Looking beautiful :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com

    ReplyDelete