image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Dressed for a Sunday Stroll

Even though summer is encroaching, my love for layering refuses to fade off. So I decided to team up this cute pink summer dress with an oversized black shrug. I totally loved the outcome. :) 


And a lazy Sunday walk definitely  means some unplanned shopping. Well, planned unconsciously would be the right phrase. ;) 


So carried this 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' tote. It is my current favourite. 



And to all the 'Hour Glass' figured ladies out there, remember a clinch in the waist goes a long way. I trust this basic waist belt for that. 


It's a must-have for me. 



Wanted to keep the cute quotient up, so these rubber hand accessories and a cute polka dots clip did the trick! And ofcourse the hot pink Sunnies to beat the heat. :)



The best thing about this outfit was that it was extremely comfy.


Comfort is on top of my list when I really need to just chill and unwind but nonetheless be dressed up too.

Would love to know what you think about this. Isn't it always better to mix comfort and style?

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment