image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Colorful Stripes

Weekend = Happiness
Happiness = Colors, lots of them! 

I finally got some time for the movie I have been wanting to watch - Oz the Great and Powerful.
Needed a feel good and happy touch to my weekend after hours of work over the week.

This is what I decided to wear. Colors and Stripes!









The loose Stripes Tee from Fame Forever was perfect 
for the scorching summer.
The rings and the neck piece added more funk to the actually simple outfit.

And well, I dared taking my sequin clutch out for a day time ride. ;)

Quite a colorful movie, outfit and a very colorful day! 

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Nice ring!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty photos, lovely! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way u pose n. the way the photographer clicks... . .keep rocking....!!!!

    ReplyDelete