image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Friday Bling Chic

We all know how desperately we wait for Fridays! 
And when Friday does arrive, I plan every single bit of it cause... I don't wanna lose any precious fun time.
Dressing the part is obviously important for me! 
I am sure dressing up for Friday Night tops your list too.

Here's something I put together for this Friday night! :)
The uber comfy Palazzos and my fav coral top. 
Added rustic bling with accessories and I was ready to shine. 



Tonight....I spend my bread,
Tonight...I lose my head,
Tonight...I got to get tonight
I have Friday on my mind. :)






Palazzo Pants: Local Boutique | Top: Code 
 Neckpiece: Tribal Zone
Cuffs: Colaba Causeway | Sequin Clutch: A gift.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment