image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Review: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo

It's a given fact that the hair is a woman's crowning glory. Most of the time, our hair defines our mood and it  can either make or break our day. And, you guys might already know that our hairstyle can also accentuate your outfits!

As I have naturally curly hair and they are very prone to frizz and dryness. So I am always on the lookout for products that can always make it look shiny and manageable and at the same time, adding bounce and shine to my hair. This search led me to Herbal Essences Totally Twisted and boy I was happy. :)





Fused with wild cherry and orchid extracts this product aims to redefine and mange  your waves and curls.  Does it really? The answer in my case is yes! 


It comes in this totally cute bottle with interesting fonts and things written on it. Gives a quirky twist to your showering experience! ;) And yes the container is transparent. Also the opening mechanism is very easy, all it needs is a one finger press. 

Pros: 

  • The scent - smells like heaven and so very pleasing.
  • Leaves your hair squeaky clean in first wash, no need to repeat. 
  • Defines curls and smooths freeze to an extent.
  • Adds weight to the hair
  • Affordable at Rs. 190 FOR 300mL

Cons:

  • Frankly, believe it or not I couldn't find anything bad about this one!
  • Just that, using it with conditioner will give you lot better result.


I totally totally recommend this one! Go, give it a try!
This is how my curls look and feel after using Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. :)


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment