image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Follow me with Bloglovin

Hello Lovelies! 

It appears that GFC will be closing from July I believe, so people will no longer be following or be able to keep up with blogs they have followed via GFC :(

However everyone is now moving over to bloglovin and thank god I had already set up an account over there. I would appreciate it sooo much if you could follow me on bloglovin as it has been such an achievement for me just to get the followers I have and I would hate to lose any :(

You can link up who you are following via GFC on bloglovin and it imports them all automatically from GFC onto your Bloglovin page to make it easier. The link to this importer on bloglovin is here if you need it :) It is soo useful as it meant I didn't have to sit there finding all the blogs I already follow, instead you click a button and they all sink up so you are following them all via bloglovin. Easy peasy!



Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment