image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Monsoon Date

Monsoon is my favorite season! Yes I love it more than winter. 
And being in Mumbai means you can enjoy prolonged rain.
Dressing up in monsoon can be a task!
but a little mix and match is a solution to everything, right?

That evening I put together an outfit combining the trends I really love.
Monochrome stripes, LBD and Neon!!!

Beat the dull weather. :)





Monochrome Stripes and Neon

LBD: Code| Shirt: Max| Neckpiece: Eye Candy| Bag: Eye Candy


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. i love the bag! <3 your outfit is very boho chic!

    xx parikrama
    www.gojelloid.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pari, that bag is my fav too. Carrying it everywhere. ;)

      Love,
      The Style Cocktail

      Delete
  2. I love your hair!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete