image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Twist and Tango

Hi everyone, 
My outfit this weekend had a retro touch.
The classic red color and polka dots are my all time fav!
A lot of friends question me about my obsession with attention seeking colors, but then that's us, right?
Always ready for the eyes on us! ;)

The dress feels so light and when I twirl, it twists elegantly.
Brought back the childhood memories! ;)

The best thing about this outfit is the white clutch from Eye Candy, very compact and adds a touch of class. :)

Polka Dots Dress

Polka Dots


Retro Dress



Dress: Eye Candy| Crop Jacket: Boutique from Mulund| 
Earrings: Gift from a friend |Clutch: Eye Candy |
Footwear: Catwalk

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress! so retro! You look lovely! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jyoti,

      So glad you stopped by! Thanks :)
      Have a wonderful week ahead.

      Love,
      Saily

      Delete
  2. Hey dear the whole look and feel is perfect...
    Great work all ur updates are too good!! All the best have a great time in "Fashion" ;)

    ReplyDelete