image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Tribal Instinct }

 So insecure, so uptight
I break my neck, to be polite
I cannot take your whispering, your whispering
I wanna dance without you
For once just let me lose my myself.
-Skylar Grey

We mostly dress for a specific place or occasion. We slip ourselves into formals for a meeting.
A decent pair of denims to a movie or some over the top saree for a wedding.

When was the last time you dressed for yourself? Like nothing mattered but the only feeling that I just want to wear this!!!

With this dress I feel like I am breaking free!





Slipping into this dress, my current love, is like slipping into my own skin. It feels so comfortable, like it was made specially for me!


It’s classy, bohemian, smart and hot all at the same time. :)
This cut out dress from forever 21 is going places with me. I wear it all the time.
I styled it with these edgy metallic earrings and my favorite ring. The dress in itself is so grand that it hardly needs any accessories!

 
 

Dress: Forever21 | Ring: Forever21
Earrings: Tribal Zone | Shoes: Thrifted

Like finding a perfect pair of jeans, finding a perfect dress like that is very rare.
Let me know whether you have found a perfect dress for yourself? If yes, do share the pictures and your thoughts.  If no, keep searching it’s out there somewhere. ;)



Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. love love love this. One of your best. That liner is so dramatic :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am loving the pictures. The locations works beautifully, with your dress, which btw is hotness!


    www.the-purpleproject.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deesha. :*
      Yes location does add to the dress. :)

      Love,
      Saily

      Delete
  3. You have the prettiest hair, Saily :) Great look!

    www.stylefile.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Dayle!
      Do keep visiting. :)

      Love,
      Saily

      Delete
  4. Ok seriously in love with your dress and your hair!!! <3

    $50 Gift Card Giveaway www.chicstylista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chic Stylista. :)
      Will definitely check out your giveaway.

      Love,
      Saily

      Delete