image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ An Evening at Inglot }

Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it.
It will possess me always, I know it.
-Paul Klee


As I neared this majestic make up store- Inglot (Phoenix Market City Kurla) I was blinded by the range of colors they had in everything. It was like art and we are the canvas. You name the shade and they have it. I fell in love. In love with Inglot's lipcolors, eye shadows, nail enamels, blushes, palettes, bronzers, concealers, makeup brushes!!O the list is endless.    
The thing that caught my attention was that Inglot has foundations in various shades. 
Not just the typical 3 shades. 
So you don't have to compromise and you can get the perfect shade according to your complexion.
I also got a mini makeover done by Inglot's makeup artist Shamya. Loved the smokey & smoldering eyes.
Getting makeovers is always fun, we get to see ourselves throught the artists' eyes!  

I would definitely recommend you guys to visit this fantasy land of makeup. You will fall in love with Inglot cosmetics that's for sure! Will be putting up a detailed review soon. :)
Let me know your views about Inglot cosmetics too, would love to hear from you lovelies!


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment