image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Pastels & Sorbets }


Me not wearing black?
Yes me not wearing black!!! 
If you guys might have noticed there's always a black element in my outfit. 

I happen to automatically gravitate towards black.

But this time I am wearing the most latest trends from the runway, pastels & sorbets.
These happy and fresh hues have been everywhere from fashion weeks, magazine to online stores.
I have finally dared to try it.
Dared because I was of the belief that pastel and sorbet hues weren't meant for the dusky skin.
Glad that I proved myself wrong! ;)


Mint top: Shop Similar | Shorts: Shop similar
Envelope Clutch: Shop Similar | Ear cuff & golden rings: Forever 21
Blue ring & Golden Hand Cuff: Thrifted | Footwear: Mom's. :)

I am loving how fresh and energizing they look. They kinda make my skin tone look golden, no? ^_^
I am also toying with the idea of wearing yellow and pushing my comfort zone. Yes I never wear yellow.

But soon I am going too.
I am big time in this spring mode! :)

Girls, let me know what you feel, are light colors not meant for dusky complexions? 
Or everyone can wear most colors, it's more about how you pair it and carry it?


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I believe dusky complexioned can and should wear any colours they want to.....just that they should know how to carry it off well and of course confidence!!!

    ReplyDelete