image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

And it was all Yellow...

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

Yeah, they were all yellow.
-Coldplay

Yellow, is one of the songs I hold close to my heart but it is that one color I had stayed away from for too long.It didn't fascinate me nor did I dare to wear it. 

And I had mentioned in my earlier post that I will be wearing yellow soon and here I am! *Pats her own back*
I am a brave girl you see. ;)

This is the most amazing dress from Sammy Dress, I own right now. Sammy Dress has a huge variety in everything and stock up on everything latest. You gotta take a look.
I chose YELLOW. :)   

 
 
 
 
Dress: Sammy Dress | Footwear: Bandra Hill Road
Glares: Splash | Ring: Colaba Causeway

This dress in itself is so spectacular and lively that it hardly needs any accessories. I decided to go with minimal look for this outfit.
Anyway, in summer my skin isn't very welcoming towards accessories.

I styled the dress in 3 slightly different ways.
With cat-eye sunnies, some fresh flowers and a cute little ring.

If you girls have different ideas to style this powerful dress, do share it with me.
I would love to try it. :)


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. U r sexy and we know it ;) Love the outfit and styling too :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. And not to forget that beautiful ring..its just amazing. But i feel if you would have had tied up a high ponytail it would have enhanced your look more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Namrata.
      About the high pony I totally agree with. I am going to start experimenting with my hair soon. :)
      Keep visiting.

      Lots of Love,
      Saily

      Delete