image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ The Girl Who Lived }

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
-Albus Dumbledore

The Style Cocktail, fashion, lifestyle & potter books are my treasure
and here my heart will be. :)

The scent of summer brings along some beautiful memories from school days.
The wait for the vacation, excitement about the holiday plans,long lazy days of doing nothing but reading my fav novel, Harry Potter, over and over again. 

Recreating those moments here! :)






Blue Dress: Forever 21 | Plaid Shirt: Colaba Causeway

Footwear & Ring: Bandra hill road

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. u look soo confident in each and every style...i follow ur blog regularly..

    ReplyDelete