image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Pretty Secrets.. ssshhhh!


They say you truly feel beautiful when you are feeling beautiful inside.
Here's a secret to feel beautiful inside. ;)
While I have been shopping a lot of stuff online, this year I went ahead and picked up my lingerie and nightwear online too, from PrettySecrets.
Everything fit surprisingly well, you just need to know your perfect size.
A sneak peak at my shopping!
 


I shopped at PrettySecrets and here are my top 5 picks for you. :)

I love the black currant hue and the smooth texture.
It says fun & flirty!

A nightwear that is trendy, cute and comfy.
Every girl should have something similar. Love this. ;)
And for that sexy vibe you can go for this lacy number.
It's silky and sultry without being over the top! 

And for the girlie girls. You can't go wrong with a touch of lace and cute prints.
Like this one! 



The absolute must-have is their white crochet beach cover-up.
It is the softest and comfiest cover up I have come across.
Feels like heaven draped across your sea soaked body. :)

My experience of shopping with PrettySecrets have been very stress-free and efficient.
Right from browsing, to actually shopping, delivery to sturdy but cute packing!
Everything is just super awesome!

Also I follow them on Facebook and Twitter to keep track of any sales or special discounts. ;)
I can't wait to be shopping here again.
Well I will treat myself soon.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment