image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Minty Monsoon Around the Corner }

As every moment in Mumbai gets hotter than the previous, 
with every bead of sweat trickling down I wait for monsoon just like a peacock awaits the rain Gods.
 So while Mumbai is stuck in transition from summer to monsoon,
my wardrobe is enjoying a little transition of it's own.

So during one of the Myntra.com's sales I raided the site like a pirate.
Got a whole bunch of cool stuff, which I will be sharing with you in a Video Blog very soon.
Right now I have put together a look from Myntra, hope you guys like it. :)
P.S. I am crazy about this mint skirt.
Mint skirt
Black and white stripes
Mint skirt
the style cocktail
monochrome stripes 
myntra
Mint skirt
the style cocktail
Mint skirt 
Mint skirt
Mint skirt
(The complete look is from Myntra.com minus the footwear)

The black and white stripes are still taking the world by storm. And this particular trend is refusing to take a back seat and I am not complaining.

Slowly and with lot of courage I am starting to wear white hues.
Also, I always stayed away from tees as I thought they don't flatter my body type. But what I learnt recently is that if you choose the right neckline and sleeve length, 
tees are one of the coolest things to have in your wardrobe. 

Currently I am obsessed with shopping at Myntra because they have all the latest trends at reasonable prices.
Brands like Roadster,Kook and Keech,D Muse and Dressberry are my current favorites.
Also Myntra's service is very efficient.
I totally swear that I am addicted to shopping at Myntra. :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. love love love the skirt. And your hair looks awesome :* WAY TO GO TSC \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gauri! I am in much love with that skirt myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely look! LOVE the pop of green! <3 Would love it if you checked out my blog at Style Spectrum! :)

    Love,
    Poorva
    Style Spectrum

    ReplyDelete