image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Shine Bright Like a Diamond


Telling time has never been so glamorous for me, thanks to Oris!
Wasn't much of a watch person till my eyes fell on this beauty.
The ebony red leather straps, extra-large case opening with an excellent view of the skeleton movement and a fascinating opening into the world of mechanics and not to forget the brilliant sparkle of the diamonds.

Adding glam quotient to my date. ;)

Oris Watches
The Style Cocktail
Indian Fashion Blog
Indian Fashion Blog
Indian Fashion Blogger
Indian Fashion Bloggers



This classic piece is so versatile that I could pair it up with anything.
Fits the day scene as well as can make heads turn at a glitzy setting.
It comes from a renowned Swiss brand ORIS. They take pride in creating true mechanical master pieces.

Oris has been manufacturing watches in the village of Hölstein in the Jura Mountains since 1904, without interruption.



You have to take a look at their collection. You might end up getting your dream watch. ;)

You can stay connected with them on Facebook and Pinterest as well.


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment