image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Comfortable Bras? Yes!

I have spoken at length recently regarding my newly acquired devotion to online lingerie shopping at PrettySecrets.com and I was glad to review their latest range of Comfy-fit Bras.


My first thought was can a any kind of padded bra be comfortable? But after putting this range to test I was really happy to find out that they can be comfortable too!
The comfy-fit range is for your regular use  where being the woman that you are, you have to take on the world confidently and comfortably. The seemless design work perfectly for your t shirts & kurtis as well.  

The Comfy Fit bras cost INR 599 each and let me tell you the best part, they come in 9 different shades! Quick Check them out now.  They have soft cups with thin padding. 
I usually go for no padding at all, but this time the thin padding made me change my mind as it proves to be quite comfortable and assures no show in chilled or rainy situations. If you know what I mean!  
Also they have a wide range of sizes available, so no one is disappointed here! 



If you do happen to try them do let me know what you think!
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment