image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Monochrome Mania


I like to dress fairly simple these days (read without my over the top accessories) ,
as the weather in Mumbai is getting so random with clouds covering the city one minute and sunshine flooding the city with unbearable heat the next! 
The monsoons have delayed their trip and my summer wardrobe has extended it's stay.
On one such random Saturday afternoons I was sporting this well cut, simple and comfortably chic outfit.


Indian Fashion Bloggers
Hot Pink
the style cocktail
monochrome stripes
indian fashion blogger
black and white
black and white stripes
indian fashion blogs
monochrome trend
Top: Roadster, Myntra | Pants: Max
Flip Flops: Flipkart | Revenge wears Prada: Flipkart

Also, this outfit is made out of the basic staples that everyone's wardrobe should have.
This tee can be worn with almost literally everything, not exaggerating!
These white pants are so comfortable and light that I have almost ditched my denims.
And the cute little black flip flops with some glitter on the straps, well they can't beat the heels but they sure are useful when you have to run behind a bus you almost missed! (This happens to me quite often!)

Have you guys read Revenge wears Prada?
I know it was out long ago but I just got my hands on this book.
I am quite liking it minus the unnecessary pregnancy details!
Do tell me. :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,
 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. That's such sweet thing to say! Love ya :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! :) Keep posting xx

    Love,
    Poorva
    Style Spectrum

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! thats such a pretty dress…. btw love love ur lip color ….plzzzzzzzzzz tell me which one is it…i am dying to get that perfect rosewoodish color for mh gf..;)

    ReplyDelete