image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

DIAMONDS & RUST

I love wearing bright, vibrant colors but I also enjoy a mix of neutrals.
I have been searching for a perfect fitting striped tee and my search ended at Zara.
The moment I laid my eyes on it I knew I will soon be pairing it with my much loved long black skirt.
 
Top: Zara | Skirt: Local Boutique
Bag: David Jones | Footwear: Mochi | Neckpiece: Colaba Causeway (Shop similar)

Didn't want to make it a complete black and white affair,
so threw on some rustic charm with some Tan accessories. 
And my precious beauty, the huge diamond neckpiece was sitting in my wardrobe waiting for a perfect outfit to come by. This outfit did complete justice to it. ;)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment