image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Time Travel Possible

Time & again we keep travelling back in time for our fashion inspiration.
And this time we have gone back to the easy & laid back 90s. No I am not following the trend blindly, but 90s grunge is something I have grown up with and I am loving it all over again.

This 90s Grunge Biker Chic Look came naturally to me, I fit in it so easily. The white tee, a denim jacket and these silver danglers are absolute basic but utterly captivating.
Denim Jacket: Powai Galleria | White Tee & Black Denims: Forever 21
Earrings: Blinglane | Ring: Forever 21


Some of my other favourite looks from that time are the flannels, tartans, over-alls and that epic tying of shirts around your waist( I had missed doing that). And I am gonna be getting my outfit inspiration from my favourite shows, Full House & Friends! 

Well I was too young then but this time I plan to rock this trend through out the season. *Excited*

Also this blog post is really special because.... with this post & look I complete my 100th blog post and its time to celebrate. Thanks to the two most wonderful people who always are patient behind the camera, my Moma and Suraj. Check out Curly Clicks for more from the man behind the cam!

Thank you all you lovely people for coming back to this blog, being a part of this and supporting me. There's a long journey ahead and it's going be an enthralling one.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment