image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Sunlit Solitude

Who knew from downright rejecting white from my life
I have gone to completely embracing white almost everyday.
Well this lacey white number from Vero Moda sure opens endless possibilities...


Dress: Vero Moda | Jacket: Local Boutique
Footwear: Forever 21 | Accessories: Colaba Causeway

I have thought of multiple ways to wear this dress.
A basic but spectacular white dress can be styled in so many ways, but couldn't capture them for you guys as this heat is making it impossible to brave the streets and camera.
So getting a little philosophical today,
just like finally accepting white, embracing something new, something that you haven't done before opens up so many possibilities.:)

Also, this location is sucha a dream.
Powai Lake, have been saving this magnificent place for the perfect outfit to come along and with this outfit,
 a little classy - a little grunge, I finally shot here.

So ladies, this summer let's embrace something new!

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 


Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments: