image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Into The Tropic

This summer is a journey into the tropic... diving into the shades of green, lime and yellow.

Top: Splash | Earrings: ONLY
Bracelet: Ayesha

I always tell everyone that this blog makes my life beautiful, quite literally.
It is because of this blog I keep my eyes open for beautiful corners for my shoots, which I would have ignored otherwise.
Found this tropical goodness in an ignored corner in Mulund, Mumbai... can you believe it?

Coming back to the outfit, this floral top is perfect for summer.
The color palette is vibrant without being too loud, I always fall for such soft floral detailing. Paired it with my all time fav long black skirt and I was good to go. And these earrings from ONLY totally up the game!A very comfy and summery outfit, what do you think?

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 


Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. oh are you from Mulund too? Where in Mulund did you find this tropical bliss? Love the busy floral print.

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete