image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

5 Favs from Saree.com

I just attended a friend's wedding 
and finally wore that one ethnic lehenga I had in my wardrobe. 
I hardly shop for ethnic dresses or lehengas thinking I just won't be wearing them,
but after the recent wedding and the kind of compliments I received, I decided that it's time to add more to my ethnic wardrobe. 

Have created a tiny wishlist and sharing with you guys a part of it.

My 5 favs from saree.com

1. Pink Silk Suit With Mirror Work
So to begin with I want something that is not very heavy
and easy to carry. And this salwaar kameez meet these needs perfectly. I love how the colors and fabrics give it a soft appearance.
I think it would be even perfect for work. :)

2. White Georgette Suit With Print Work
Love how this stunning piece flows. 
And the colors are so my palette!!!


3. White Georgette Saree With Resham Work
Well I have always loved sarees,
but as I always say can't wear them enough. But I am gonna keep buying them. ;)
And this particular saree is dreamlike!

4. Blue Silk Saree With Lace Border
Can't way to lay my hands on this number and style it is.
Love how arty it is! :)

5. Green Georgette Lehenga Choli With Hand Embroidery Work
And this epic lehenga is a photographer's dream!
Head over heels in love with it's color and the intricate work. It is just fabulous.
Which one is your fav?
Also if you plan to shop from saree.com soon,
you can avail INR 500 discount.

SPCL500 (discount code) valid for the next 30 days which is a 500 discount applicable only on cart value above 500.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 


Also check out my Youtube channel.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Style and tradition go hands in hands, million of European people love the Indian designer sarees, always look for best saree packing ideas when a gift in the form of saree is given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete