image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

#9WBloggerHunt Going Grunge...


Dress & Denim Shirt: Guess | Shoes, Bag Accessories: Nine West

I was really excited when Nine West shortlisted me for their #9WBloggerHunt contest,
Which fashion lover lets go a chance of styling a look from Mango, Guess and Nine West?
Surely not me. 
It was too much fun trying on different looks at Guess and Mango.
I, finally, settled for something that is very much me, rather than just blindly following any trend. I zeroed down on a classic and well cut little black dress and added the denim shirt for the 90's look. 
The eye makeup by an expert at Inglot did complete justice to the grunge theme I had in my mind. And ofcourse the Stars of the look are the Nine West shoes, Bag and Accessories!

What do you think of this look?

P.S. I have totally fallen for that golden bag, was happy I could parade it around. So wanted to bring it home. ;)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 

Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment