image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

#DIY Regular Hair Spa + L'oreal Hair Spa Review

If you haven't seen me on a bad hair day consider yourself lucky. ;)
The frizz and crazy hair is scary!
This usually happens with long days of work, stress, bad weather and all these evil things.
And I ain't got no money to pamper myself at spa at such regular intervals.
Well I was lucky and I took up a chance to try out the L'oreal Hair Spa Range
(Shampoo & Conditioner)

Here's how I did it! 

What it claims to do for you? 
Enriched with water lily and purified water, this deep nourishing shampoo intensely nourishes your hair. It gently cleanses and infuses the hair fibre with nutrients and moisture. Your hair feels re-hydrated, soft and shiny.

INGREDIENTS.

Hair Spa Directions:
If possible oil your hair and keep it over night.

Next morning get a hair wash with the L'oreal Professional Hair Spa Shampoo.
It smells invigorating and I don't really know the fragrance of water lily, but this shampoo smells heavenly!
It does lather and leaves your squeaky clean after rinsing.

Slightly towel dry your hair,
apply generous amount of L'oreal Professional Hair Spa Conditioner along the length to the tip of your hair, coating each strand.
The conditioner is thicker in consistency and smells as divine as the shampoo.
Now, time for the Hot Towel treatment.
(It is optional, but what's a spa without this step!
Although you can skip it if you are short on time.)
. Dampen a bath towel with hot water and squeeze out the excess liquid.Wrap your hair with the hot towel. If the towel won't stay put, keep it in place by slipping a shower cap over your toweled head. Keep it for 10 minutes and you can repeat the process for 30 minutes if you wish. 

Finish it by rinsing off the product. 

Result:
Leaves my hair softer, taking away the frizz.
It  looks glossier and feels refreshing. My hair stays like that for 2 days.
Well, was expecting more from the conditioner. If you have extreme dry hair, you might want to go for a deeper conditioning product.

Price:
Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Shampoo: Rs 400 for 230ml.
Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Conditioner: Rs 400 for 200ml

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment