image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

HAY HAY HAY!

Rolling through the hay in Label Ritu Kumar maxi dress,
it's like a dream. :)


Maxi Dress: Label Ritu Kumar | Footwear: Forever21
Accessories: Thrifted

*Drum Rolls*
I recently got a chance to collaborate with the Label Ritu Kumar!
This look is the first one in the series of 3 that I will putiing together for you guys.
There is a whole range of Label Ritu Kumar which can be for your streetstyle, you don't have to wait for weddings and family functions to wear Ritu Kumar.


I am not much of a prints person, I mostly go for solid colors for classy and well-cut looks.
But I saw this maxi dress, loved the navy hue and white floral print and asked myself.. why not??

Inspite of being all prints,I love how this outfit is a blend of just 4 colors! (Yeah, even the photographs ;) )
The theme does not drift away from the navy blue, white, rustic gold and red.

I kept my make up and accessories in these hues too.
Obsessing over how the red lips and blue eyes are complementing the outfit, in my opinion.
The golden hay in background worked well for us. :)

Btw, I am lucky to live so close to the salt pans, could just hike down to this amazing location. It looks even more spectacular during  the sunset. Would love to do more outfit shoots here.

Let me know whether you liked this look.
Stay tuned for other two... 



I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment