image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Indian Makeup & Beauty Blog | Review

Being a fashion fanatic and a dreamer to own whatever I pin and heart on Pinterest & Instagram, it was a dream come true to land on a blog that provides me a touch of Indian flavor in bits & pieces. Fashion & Beauty is something very personal and reviews/recommendations come handy when an expert has their say on the same. 

Whenever I am dicey about a beauty purchase, I always know where to land. 
IMBB (Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog) is my #leadmeto platform where I can judge my perceptions of purchasing the recent launches; be it a make-up or a skin care product. 




A LITTLE ABOUT THE FOUNDERS:


WHY I LOVE IT?
The blog offers you array of reviews related to makeup brands, skin-care brands and so on. A special search on the blog helps us to categorize our search as per the listed brands, category etc. Decent photography of the products from diverse angles and swatches with and without flash usage helps the viewers to judge their prospect buys. And every product that I have searched till date, I found it on this amazing blog. 
It really has been an helpful part of my buying process! 


DESIGN:
The design of the blog is simple but yet a little messy. There’s a scope of improvement in the UI of the website if categories are taken into consideration. Some designing strategy could have involved segregation of category by adding mnemonics to the top banner. IMBB has so much to offer at one go that it gets me a little confused.

Overall I would rate the blog on the following parameters:
Content: 4/5
Design Aesthetics: 3/5
Helpful: 4/5


For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 

Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment