image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

SUNDOWNER

 "Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive."
And that's why I keep coming back to this place, Goa!

This place is my heaven and watching the sun go down 
as the time slows down my favourite thing to do.
And I picked up this classic combination of blue denim skirt 
and a knotted shirt in black and white checks to lounge around lazily in this beach shack.
The silver reflectors, the hoops and a rustic ring to dress this look up a little. 
But you can do without the accessories too and you will still end up looking picture perfect.

Do let me know what you think about this laid back look. :)
For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Amazing Styling. THe shirt looks absolutely casual yet chic.

    ReplyDelete