image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Breezy Bi-color


Hey all you lovely people!Guess what is it that I am obsessing over? It has to be the fact that winter is still here
And the best thing about it is I can still continue to layer my outfit. Layering is another thing I love love love! 

So that’s exactly what I have been doing. 



The knit skirt is snug and warm. And the length is super comfortable too. 



Knit tee and the black jacket gives this extremely casual skirt a chic look. 
I love the length of this jacket. Not too long, nor too short. Perfect!


And those large black buttons, love them! 


And where's the fun if there's no mix n' match
My Mom's dupatta gave it an eclectic element and I wore the outfit with that dupatta for the entire evening ahead. :)

And as this was my first outfit shoot, the end of shoot found me in of my silly moods.
Celebration is what I call it. 
Happiness. 




Hope you guys like this 'bi-colored' outfit.
It's nice to keep it simple and uncluttered sometimes.

I would be so glad if you connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.
Waiting to see you there too.

Love,










Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! And i especially like the last picture and the quote!!

    http://eclyctico.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcella... hope you have a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete