image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Welcome Spring with Rustic Earrings

As winter slowly fades and the breeze has some shades warmth, we celebrate our first festival of the year.
Makar Sankrati, also known as the kite festival that welcomes spring. :)



Any festival is my chance to dress up and decorate my home. 
And dress code for this festival being black I decided to go black n' ethnic.











The purple dupatta and leggings add freshness to the outfit and still feels rustic. 
That is what I love. 




What's special about this outfit is that the earrings are a gift from my dearest aunt.
Love her for finding such a masterpiece.
Oh ya she is crazy about accessories and finds better things than I do. 



Aren't they just awesome!!
And coincidentally they are also for the IFB project. :)




Colors bring positivity. They makes us happy.
And more importantly they build an outfit. ;)

Enjoy the last few days of winter.
And open your arms to approaching spring. 

Don't forget to connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.
Waiting to see you there too.

Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment