image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Cozy Up with Cardigan}

I believe, you don't always have to be at a club or party 
to have fun.

I am that split personality who on one day has a blast socializing at a party and bam the very next day all I want to do is stay at home with an interesting book 
with my phone switched off.


If you guys are anything like me, you might know the joys of a cozy cardigan, crisp weather, a book and cute stuff around you for the added cheer. 

Here's a secret, I like dressing up a little for such cozy 
days too. sssshhhhh! ;) 
Well as they say, for girls, playing dress up starts as a kid and never ends.




Cardigan

orange cardigan


Orange Cardigan: Reliance Trends | Dress: Local Boutique
Footwear: Catwalk | Watch: Gifted


Enjoy the magical days of winter.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Uhhh what a steal..that cozy and trendy (might i add) cardigan is from Reliance..
    Nice..
    I totally understand what u mean..a cozy cardigan and a nice book..all u need to get through the winters..mayb a cup of hot choco too :)
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the print on the Cardigan is a refreshing change from floral and geometrical.
    Also, a cup of hot chocolate is a necessary addition. :)

    Thanks for visiting The Style Cocktail.
    Love,
    Saily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking cute! Nothing better than cozying up with a book and a cuppa at home... that too after a full day of socializing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gal.
    Yeah that's the best thing one can do in winter. :)

    Love,
    Saily

    ReplyDelete