image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Tribal Instinct }

I am very open to experimenting when it comes to dressing. 

This time I really crossed the line and tried something I hadn't ever before, over the top chunky neck piece and a headgear too.
A mix of tribal and bohemian!

I fell in love with the outcome.  



Also, the palazzos are super comfortable and silky. Not once was I uncomfortable wearing what I am wearing!

The hues of gold, bronze and black blending so well is just what I had aimed for.









Palazzo Pants: Fashion and You| Neckpiece: Tribal Zone
Headgear: Colaba| Envelope Clutch: Eye Candy


Hope you like this look too because I really do. :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love tribal/bohemian looks. You totally carried that headband off well. Also love how you mixed the prints with solid colours and made this outfit look stunning! Go girl. :)

    x
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete