image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Shy Enough

That soft, shimmery and delicate fabric draped around me feels so good against the skin. 
The elegance that a Saree reflects can be found in no other outfit.



Infact I desperately wait for Diwali every year as it gives me a chance to feel so lady-like in a saree. :)

My mom jokes even now that I walk a bit too fast and a little tomboyish in a saree. She says it looks weird. 
But what I see is, me being the epitome of elegance. ;) 

Me feeling awesome is what matters, no?





It's said that Saree flatters any shape, which is so true. I have hardly seen anyone's figure looking awkward in a saree. Also, it suits the Indian figure perfectly.





What I really want is to be able to wear a saree on any given day, without suspicious stares from others.
*I am not eloping and getting married people, just a girl who really loves the silky Indian drape.*

Happy Diwali lovelies. :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I must say that out of all the Diwali posts I saw, you carried off the Sari look the best. Gorgeously worn and your hair is to die for! Love the blog. Do you happen to have bloglovin’?

    x
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I totally agree! I wear sarees on random days to work and the looks I get! You'd think I walked in with a bikini or something!!! I am always looking for any excuse or occasion to wear a saree!
    Loving your saree and the earrings.. you look great!

    www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete