image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ shock 'em }

I am trying to make everyday count. Trying to work hard. Kinda!
It helps to know that you are at-least a fraction step closer to your dreams than you were yesterday.
But all work and no play can dull your mind. So, playing with outfits & colors can be therapeutic. Yes that's my belief! *Sheepish Smile*

  I have a hot passionate love affair with HOT PINK since I can remember. It brings crazy, eclectic energy to any place or outfit. It compliments the crazy soul inside. ;)



Shocking nature of this  psyched color takes away all the dullness. This jacket from Nineteen is my 'pick-me-up' when there's no Vodka & Cranberry available. Coincidentally both scream shocking pink. :) 







Hot Pink Blazer: Nineteen | Golden Envelop Clutch: Eye Candy
Bracelet & Ring: Gift| Black Skirt: Max
Shoes: Thrifted, Bandra. 

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    u lukin pretty
    and yes very nicely written post
    I am following u on gfc,fb and bloglovin
    hope u follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All work and no play definitely makes you Dull.
    And the pink will not let you fade. The colour is blending perfectly with the black's and brown's.

    love,
    pen-twister.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have same blazer in brown color.... :D

    ReplyDelete