image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Add Some Sparkle }

October hasn't been the best to me by far. But then it's this, The Style Cocktail that keeps me going. And also keeps me busy on weekends. :P 
But then I ain't complaining! I enjoy every bit of it, also the part when I have to work on Weekends.

So to add some sparkle to my dull mood I decided that it's time for some bling. Every girl deserves it, no?





Have been wearing loads of gold & bronze accessories lately, so thought of going the silver way this time.
Had forgotten how much I liked the silver sparkle too. 



The sun was breathing fire during this shoot. 
An after-shoot cold coffee got me posing even more, now that I was fed and soothed. ;)




Wearing all my basic favorites. Something that every girl's closet must have.
 Black Jacket | Black Skirt | Black Peep Toes

Lovelies, also take part in the exciting Lakme CC Cream Giveaway.
Let's celebrate getting flawless skin in minutes. :)


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: