image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Pink Morning Glory

Even though I am nocturnal, sometimes it feels good to step out early morning, hear the birds chirp and  feel the golden sun rays on my face. 
As philosophical as it may sound it really is refreshing, this early morning thing! Especially these fall mornings. I should really be doing it more. ;) 



That morning was particularly a breezy one. Wanted to dress in something flowy and what better than a silky wrap around. The whole morning had a pink glow and my outfit too. :)







Well almost everything is thrifted! ;) 
Streets of Colaba causeway.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment