image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

It's a long road...

While the world is getting ready for fall, Mumbai still has to go through a mini summer.
Like every year we can feel the heat increasing and our wardrobe gets all confusing!

During this transition I am sticking to lighter flowy fabrics with fall colors.
That way I get it both, fall touch to my outfits without sweat trickling down my back.

A small road trip on a Saturday made me feel that there's more to life than just my phone and the laptop. Made me feel alive. And the best thing about it was that it was spontaneous.

 I was actually dressed for a movie, but the outfit was good enough to be on the road.  ;)











Skirt: Freecultr | Top: Old
Clutch: Eye Candy | Chain Bracelet: Youshine
Sunnies: Blur Designs | Shoes: Inc 5

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Great look :D Love what you picked out :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete