image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Prints Speak Louder.

I am fond of most of the animal prints, but this is the first time I tried Snake Print. And I absolutely loved it. It felt just like my second skin, pun intended. ;)

Also, the box clutch and the pointy toes shoes adds a chic quotient.
The boho in me found a way to express herself with the huge, dramatic heart ring. :)






And this outfit landed in Starbucks with some close friends as company, savoring the yummy Blueberry Cheesecake and Frappuccinos!! 
                        


Top: Fig - Reliance Trends | Box Clutch: Eye Candy
Ring: Youshine | Shoes: Inc 5 


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment