image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Winter Wildberry

There are lot of positives about writing and making this blog a part of my life.
One of them is finding something nice everyday.
Whenever I thought about Mumbai two things came to my mind: Pollution and population.
Always thought there's no peace, just concrete and dirt.

But now as I try to find new eye pleasing locations and secluded places so that there are few people staring at me while I try to pose like a wannabe model, I realized there are some pretty amazing places around here.
I used to conveniently overlook all the hues and colors all these years & think Mumbai as just plain grey.

This is an outfit that truly reflects my personality, I believe. 
The wild berry colors are all about the passion in me.
Tassels screaming the freedom loving, rebellious hippie.
[ My mom calls me that. ;) ]
And the skirt which says I haven't forgotten how it's important to stay classy.











Skirt: Local Boutique | Blouse: Max
Bag: Myntra | Boots: Catwalk


As Carrie Bradshaw says,  "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone - just as wild - to run with."
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment