image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Beach Ready - Maxi Dress }

It was the first time I wore a maxi dress and boy I loved it!
 The waves too loved the silky grace and the colors were such a pleasant contrast.

Also, there's nothing like the clean and sparkling beaches of Goa. :)





Enough of shorts and tees I had thought, needed a super feminine touch. And what better than a Maxi Dress!






  The only thing that shouldn’t be missing from your outfit is some elegant jewellery
Maxi dresses don’t need buckets of bling to complement your appearance; a long necklace, a boho bangle or cute rings are some of the essential items that will complete your look.

With the right accessories and shoes a Maxi Dress can take you right from to beach to elegantly dressed for a bar. A must-have because it flatters all the body shapes.


Maxi Dress: Dressberry, Myntra | Chunky Bracelet: Splash
Beads wrapped as bracelet: Ayesha

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: