image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Love & Latte }

Something that I love to do on the weekdays, while I work, is exploring the small and cozy cafes in and around Mulund.
Each cafe has it's own you unique charm and I so love that.
I prefer working in cafes rather than one standard office day in and day out.

    

One place that I really love going to is Love & Latte in Mulund West.

The spacious cafe and Persian green everywhere refreshes your mood. And nothing can be more comfortable than their chocolate brown leather couches. I could just cuddle up and go to sleep in one of them. ;)






And Love & Latte's food and beverages are delicious as well.
My favorites include their Blue Berry Muffin and Iced Hazelnut Mocha. :)





And right now they are spreading some nice Christmas cheer with great decor and festive music. 
Had a great time at Love & Latte.
If you ever see me there, come and say hey! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment